MQS: Snake Eater MQS: Snake Eater

Blah

I didn't really care for it...maybe because I'm a big MGS fan and the whole sname being fruity thing kinda killed it for me...drawing ok and animation mediocre but that's that...

TheManlyStanley responds:

"ok drawings" and "mediocre animation" deserve at least a 5/10 :(

WolfDevil's Phoenix Wrong WolfDevil's Phoenix Wrong

Meh

I've seen alot of that audio used already. I used the Queen song myself already. Anywho the screen size was too large for the sprite size so not only was it pixely but you can tell that you didn't take the time to make sure your sprites didn't jump during the animation. I have already done two of these so I know what your working with, but you should've picked new audio.

WolfDevil responds:

I don't doubt that at least one of them has been used before. I just didn't take the time to sit and watch each and every entry, which I guess I should've done, just to make sure. But it certainly wasn't my intention to rip anyone off. ^_^;

As for the sprites jumping around, I got them as close as I could. It's kinda hard to get them so exactly perfect that they don't move at all.

Thanks for the review!

Phoenix Wrong : JFR Phoenix Wrong : JFR

It's a First for Sure.

For your first it was a good attempt. I just recently did my very first Falsh movie and it was a PW spoof. I think that you missed the point of PW though. The things that made it funny was the random audio clips that was either funny to start with or the visual sprites that people did with them. Yours doesn't really have either to me. THe Animation was really choppy. I suggest going back and forth in each keyframe and adjusting it so its cleaner. The audio you should download and use a clipping program like Adobe Audition to clip instead of recording it because it dropped the quality. Overall not bad for your first but keep trying.

The Pubble Bubble The Pubble Bubble

Screw these other guys.

Everyone is so bent on this other thing to realize that sometimes there are two games that are similar. It happens. There isn't a hell of alot to do with your first flash game. So what if there is a poke hte penguin game. Doesn't mean this one is stolen. Keep working on it man.